Monday, December 12, 2005

follow with your legs

This minor seduction is somewhat erotic and straightforward. I originally posted it on AuthorsDen, where it got a moaning ovation. Poetry as monologue to a lover to be.

follow with your legs

wrap your arms around me, lover,
follow with your legs,
I'm not the sort to coit for sport
and not the sort who begs.
I would give good for bartered kiss,
I would give all and more
and would not count you less for this,
a soul is not a score.

wrap your arms around me, lover,
let me smell your skin
let me hear, as you draw near,
your sweet release begin.
I would hide what is inside
though in your flesh I'd be,
to make complete, atop the sheet,
a passioned symphony.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved