Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Nordette Adams and Lady Pontchartrain

masssive headache...some mornings I get these. it's not stress or diet or disease. it's sleeping in a room that gets into the 50's and the air is too dry. it goes away after a few hours...a hot shower helps, but while it is here, I resent it.

If the weather doesn't block me, I'm going to go see my boys this weekend, and take in their presents for Christmas, as well as Peri's gift...would love to get something for her fiance, Brian, but the lack of contact makes it hard to shop for him. One of the side effects of exile, not a lot of communication. I'll pump Jan for some ideas.

Almost done on my edits for the show. My target: get it in to the servers tonight for review. Nordette Adams really steps up for this, and I am pleased by both her readings and our interview . Her piece "Lady Pontchartrain Dreams She's Dying" is incredible...

I'm not revealing what piece I'm doing to complement her readings.

damn headache.

2 comments:

Ms. Adams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Adams said...

Thank you, Sir William. ;-)
You're enchanting, you know.

Have you seen the wisecrack comments on my last post at AD?
This link: Stop Watching...
But the poets were more tame on this one: Schizophrenic Love Fugue
No audio for these.

My room's above the furnace, and so I have to combat the dry-heat headaches too. A bottle of drinking water by the bed helps )if you drink it) and non-medicated nose mist. Hope you feel better.

Tootles.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved