Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Crazy Kate kisses and sound files

Now we're cooking, campers...I am starting to slowly get the files I needed a few days ago to do the show...so it is still postponed until next week...but it will be bangin'.

Had a nice chat with a guy at work today...his name's Mike...terrific guy, used to be a cop in California, now he works in the trenches, like me...except his job involves him talking to almost everyone, he's a QA guy. Which also means he's plugged into who is available and who isn't...maybe I need to attach the giant alien space electrodes and see what he can tell me about a person or two who have caught my eye...

Nothing happening for New Years...I had hope the local First Night shindig they do for the United Way would tap into me, but aside from one oblique query...dead silence. I feel like a rifle in a fencing match...ill suited for the venue and all but illegal to put to use. Not to put down fencing, I knew my way around a foil in college. I miss the sport...

I was watching the reruns of "Lost" tonight and resonated to the reaction Jack had to Kate's sudden kiss. It reminded me of how I felt, inside, when Alisha kissed me. I was turned on, yes, but also stunned, confused and suddenly my hands were nothing but thumbs and wet palms. Maybe every guy, sooner or later, gets a "Crazy Kate" kiss...

or should.

Maybe I'll write a poem about it.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved