Sunday, December 25, 2005

I got you a pet for Christmas, Chief


my pet!


Thought you'd appreciate him, I named him Lord Byron after the inspiration behind your poem "radiant tigers" (get it, he's a tiger!)

Yeah, I know.

Look, Bwana...time you got back into the stream of life. Pick up the damn phone and call one of your old friends, or find a new dance partner. I already have given you my research on several candidates of yore (some are available...some could become available if you weren't so standoffish) Quit mooning over what's unavailable and get with the program. Yes, it's a thankless and lonely job, but the Fortress of Solitude has a lousy social scene.

To quote, not the King of Kings, but the King..."A little less conversation, a little more action..."

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved