Friday, December 30, 2005

morning rant

grumble

they moved around my files at archive.org...now almost all the older links for my podcasts have changed...which means I have to change links all over the darn place.

aigh.

I hate three things in this life: intermediaries, edits and broken links.

ah, well, that's for later tonight.

Tag came over and laid down his track for next week's show...we're getting there. I played him the selection recorded from the Selke Cycles...suitably impressed.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve...pre-New Year's resolution: let the dead bury the dead. Leave the past in the past. Which also means my raw and strange memoir "With Wings as Oft Leathery as Feathery" is again on hold. sigh. the truth is never thwarted...only delayed. I feel sorry for those whose lives are so built on illusions and deceptions they fear the light.

ah well, I've a life to live. on with the show.

for my next miracle....

now That would be telling!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved