Monday, December 26, 2005

Call for actors and readers

Now I'm getting wound up...all the build the last two weeks as been for my New Year's Eve podcast...and all my volunteers are either running to the edge of the cliff, or have forgotten they volunteered.

The whole premise was an entire show without my voice...not my physical voice, but my poetic voice. I found several volunteers (always room for a few more...hint hint) to read works of mine, to get their feel through them for my poetry.

So far...I have two people's recordings. I start editng tonight, to wrap by Wednesday night.

Needless to say, I am a bit perplexed.

So, if you are one of those people who promised to record themselves reading one of my works for the show...get to it. If not, and you are interested...I am a big believer in "an unexpected quarter"...so hop aboard.

Otherwise, the scope and scale of the program may have to be changed for this week (don't worry I have a backup plan. Okay, I don't have one yet, but I've been working on one since...er...line before last...any ideas?)

If you're an old friend, an ex-lover or an aspiring actor-speaker-voice over artist looking to get featured on an internationally syndicated podcast, here's your shot.

Drop me a line today at williamfdevault@cityoflegends.com and start the new year with a hell of a breakthrough moment.

Ya never know who is listening.

I would have loved my dream cast...all former lovers, reading works I wrote about them. The irony (especially for the turncoats) would have made for a great tension.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved