Monday, December 26, 2005

The Back-up Plan

I am reminded of Genesis' satirical song "I Can't Dance". Here I sit, in front of my computer, microphone live, Gragae Band running, recording and accompanying myself to prep a back-up show in case my volunteers fail me in large enough numbers.

I had been working on a revamped theme song for my show, so that laid down the base...now I'm roaming through my catalogue, picking and choosing what poems to read, trying them out...I've got ten minutes of material already recorded and synched...

We'll see, either this week or eventually, how this turns out.

I'm doing some of my better known works, and some of the more obscure pieces...from "the dragon woke last night" to "sacred smile" to "Bragi, awakening in his tomb"...a mixed bag.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved