Sunday, December 18, 2005

home again, home again...

Back in this sphere...all is well. Got to spend some quality time with my boys, have a pleasant talk with my ex, and hear updates on my daughter's life and wedding plans. I am uncomfotable with the fact that I, of all people, am on the outside looking in, but that is her choice (Dr. Karen Horney would have a few choice observations to make on this one).

The roads were decent, but I am fatigued. Had some nice surprises in my mutant mailbox upon my return...some recordings made by South African author Tinka Boukes of some of my poems...very nice, and her accent gives the works a distinct flavour.

I'll be sharing her interpetation of one of my works, along with several other people's readings of some of my pieces, in an upcoming episode of my podcast "From Out of the City"...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved