Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blog diving - beats channel surfing

Blog diving is a hobby I engage in when I'm bored.

Which, since I don't drink, is a real risk in this town...

I just go to my own blog and hit the "next blog" button in the upper right corner and see what comes up...

for instance, the last time I did this, I got the following three blogs:

LIFE...a strange little blog...it seems to have been done by a young woman, but it is hard to be sure...the author vacillates between a discussion of the Narnia movie, their runaway hamster and a list of seven things you plan to do before you die...most of which involve sex...no, all of which seem to involve physical intimacy of some sort.

Political Yen/Yang A political blog by a "political independent" based out of Los Angeles, the only obvious political stance I picked up on as a fairly strong pro-Iraq War stance, but I admit I haven't read all their entries. I have been nervous about anyone who refers to themselves as a "centrist" ever since Fox News hijacked the words "fair" and "balanced" into a marketing slogan - they even seem to feel they legally own the concept.

The Thurlby's A family blog, done by "rebecca" (I presume Rebecca Thurlby) it features pictures and news of their children. Very sweet. I like the feel of this one!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved