Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas update

Made it most of the way through the day. Enjoyed my Quaker meeting this morning, did a little writing this afternoon. E.J. sent some suggestions my way just a bit ago...he suggests adding the following phrases t the metatags on my website:

Amerikanischer Dichter, Amerikanische Poesie, Amerikanischer Autor, Poèt américain, Poésie américaine, Auteur américain, Poeta americano, Poesía americana, Autor americano

These are the terms "American poet", "American poetry" and "American author", all translated into German, French and Spanish by Babelfish at Altavista.com. He is convinced it will help foreign language speaking individuals to find my pages...my logic argues that it will not, as they will probably be using the English-language equivalents, anyway. Of course, he still struts over the commercial success of "101 Great Love Poems" so what do I know?

sigh

need to go back and work on the edits for the new book, THEOCRICIDE, but am tired, emotionally.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved