Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dreams, Goblins and Intimacies

Three people have already signed on to be alternate readers for my special podcst show later this month, where some of my poems will be read by other writers and readers...volunteers are still welcome...drop me a line if you like.

I was gratified when I swung by the Internet Archive at www.archive.org, which is where I stow my soundfiles...the response has been nice and downloads of my poetry are starting to increase...

I was interested to note the big movers, those that have a high "batting average" wherein it is the ratio of downloads to listens that is used to track popularity.

Current big dogs:

The Philosophy of Dreams ( 25%)

Goblins in My Attic (12%)

Mood Erotique (6%)

My guess on #3 is that by the time you are through listening to me do "Aside, Astride the Phoenix", "Gibbous" and "Intimacies", you have better things to do than download.

Just my thoughts.

I have a chunk of work to do this evening, trying to juggle the flaming cats in zero gravity required to assemble this week's show of FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER, featuring Nordette Adams.

If you haven't yet subscribed to the show...go now to Apple's iTunes Music Store, hit the podcast area and join for free! If you're too lazy to click that much, just
Click here to suscribe to THE ROMANTIC POET OF THE INTERNET.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved