Thursday, September 08, 2005

Storm Update

She's brilliant, she's beautiful, she's alive.

Just got word from my old friend Nicole (Nicorleans from AOL's Writers Club) did ride out the storm from a safe distance.

Still no word on Ann, Katherine, Sydney, Janet, Steffi or anyone else still on the "and where?" list in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Also, if anyone has any word on the Pass Christian Branch of the Hancock County Library or the Bookends Bookstore...I would like very much to contribute books and support for any events in their honor in the aftermath of the storm.

I'm considering going to see "The Aristocrats" on Sunday evening and posting a review, complete with a breakdown of how I rate the various tellings of the joke.

Having told the joke myself, I understand this the same way one famous actor once said that the Academy Award for Best Actor would only be fair the year everyone does "Hamlet".

Rumour patrol: I have received several notes about rumours flying that I am optioning "The Compleat Panther Cycles" as a film. No comment. Personally, I think it deserves it's own TV series...maybe Bravo...hmmmmmm....but only if I get casting vetoes.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved