Friday, September 16, 2005

Getting jazzed for the studio

I've made the appointment and found an appropriate engineer/producer, so next month I go into the studio to start creating the podcasts that are just one more step in my eventual subjugation of this backwash planet.

To that end...I look to you all to give me some input: what do you want to hear? any particular pieces or themes? romance? lust? a particular muse? a particular work or group of works? I have 11,000 ideas, hypercubed into infinity...a few suggestions might keep me sane.

Most of you out there have never heard my voice, except perhaps on these scratchy, tinny, cell-phone driven audioblogger entries...this ain't that, trust me. I get to use the voice that my editor, Jan Innes, banned me from using on the phone with her and that led one of my first wife's friends to keep calling my voicemail when I wasn't around so that she could...er...entertain herself. (I found out later and was bemused.)

I await your input!

Dragon: The other white meat.
(No idea what that means, but it just came to me)

The nemicorn is naked
that waits beside the lake
where I will one day take my rest;
this ancient, winged snake.
Where the pith of myths I made or merged,
to lay a jagged path,
converge and merge to urge me stay
and lblunt a well-turned wratx
that drove me to a lonely way
that dodges twist the stars,
where I can count the distant suns
but not my throbbing scars.

William F. DeVault. all rights sreserved.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved