Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some word from Southern Mississippi

So far, some good...I have received not only word of the fate (good) of my former Episcopal priest, the Rev. Brian Seage and his wife. Kyle (also an Episcopal priest) from the ravaged areas of Southern Mississippi (they are well), I have also heard from a family friend of Ann's mother. But she seems as much in the dark as I am as to their fates.

Sigh.

I have completed the first take of the architecture for my new system...which is still "in transit"...

Sigh.

I gave Tag a peek at the most controversial aspect of the upcoming "theocricide". I'm not sure if he'll ever be right again. But he's a poet, so that's okay.

I have taken to sighing rather than raging. Anyone finds this too passive? I'll match my record of achievement against any other lone wolf in the history of modern man. And I'm just getting traction.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved