Monday, September 26, 2005

Random Bits for a Monday

I'm having fun randomly picking a handful of works on the City of Legends website every day and adding annotations...look for them. It is strange, as I have generally avoided introspective examination of my works, to see and hear myself figuring out what I meant by this and that.

Good season start to The West Wing...I hate the notion of the TV universe reaching a point where Jed Bartlett is no longer President (because then I might have to deal with the actual kind of person we seem to have a President...er, can we have the fiction, please...Martin Sheen or Gregory Peck or Michael Douglas?)...

Had a nice chat with my boys yesterday...Elric (of course) wanted to tell me his latest mad scientist experiments with the editor for Myth II on the old iMac I gave them, and Dante, God love him, was all about his tuba. No one can accuse these guys of being too much alike.

Missed a chance to see "The Corpse Bride" yesterday. Harrumph. Will have to try later...also, "Serenity" is on my short list, and I still haven't gotten to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin" or "The Aristocrats"...I guess I need to get my act together.

I'm making plans to see my boys next month. This means I'll also get to spend some time with Tony and Anastacia, which is just fine by me.

Gotta run...busy day, busy day. (Down the rabbit hole)

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved