Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Casting my life and posting the new website

I put the new webpages up today...two hours early...check out the new look to my City of Legends www.cityoflegends.com...

Almost three hundred poetry pages presenting nearly 700 poems...

I know the edits aren't perfect, but we'll tweak it in Peoria. Or maybe Mishawaka.

I got a note today from someone asking me that, if I was casting my life, who would I cast as the muses (especially since I'd already said Evangelie Lilly of "Lost" is practically a dead-ringer for "Arachne".)

Okay, let me think:

The Panther: Kate Nauta (from "Transporter II")
The Leopard: Mena Suvari
The Valkyrie: Jorja Fox
Brigit: Uma Thurman
The Selke: Carla Gugino
Psyche: Famke Jannsen
The Mad Gypsy: Helena Bonham Carter

As for me? Damn...no idea...

What? No African-American, Hispanic or Asian actresses? Well, my life is not yet over, and I have an open mind and an open heart. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, be aware of the fact that I am going to be refining, annotating and expanding the site...the city will grow.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved