Thursday, September 01, 2005

Latest from Ground Zero (South Mississippi and New Orleans)

The lists continue, the body counts staggering, the missing number in the tens or hundreds of thousands...

Legendary rock-n-roller Fats Domino is now listed amongst the missing.

My dear friend (and one hell of a poet) Pat Robinson has checked in with me so that much I know...

Still no word on Ann or her mother. They have shown good sense in past times, so they are probably safe with relatives, but my heart goes out to them...I am sure they have a hell of a job ahead of themselves rebuilding, and I hope they check in sooner or later so I can relax a bit.

I haven't heard from my priest, Rev, Brian Seage, but I trust he's got a good head on his shoulders...if not, his wife, Kyle, also an Espiscopal priest, is sane enough for both of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case you have not yet heard, Kyle and Brian Seage are safe and sound. Kyle is my best friend, old college roomies at Sewanee, and I spoke with her on Friday. They are deeply concerned about all of their friends on the coast, but are themselves safe in Jackson.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved