Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's how I register despair...

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.
Electric word, life, it means forever and that's a very long time..."

Prince wrote those words. The song is called "Let's Get Crazy".

Amen.

So, here are my promises.

Right angles. In four dimensions.
Sudden revelations.
Love. Joy. Peace. Sex. Religion.
Poetry designed to melt hearts to such a level that they dampen panties.
More chances to win copies of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.
Some interviews you can't possibly predict.

I'm going to suddenly do things you can't imagine. Yet.

The "Edit the Blog" contest ends tonight...the new contest will begin on October 1st.

I got to speak with my friend Nicole this evening, she who fled the wrath of Hurricane Katrina. I'm going to ship her a shipload(!) of books once she gets settled into her new digs, because that's the kind of person I am. I know my life isn't perfect, but I always try to help the less fortunate. She'd do the same for me.

Oh, and we're working on the redesign for the site. When it is ready, we'll set it up. Until then, relax.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved