Monday, September 05, 2005

Home again, home again

Made it home in one piece...had a nice visit with my boys and with Anastacia and Tony (and, for that matter, my ex-wife Jan, who was uncommonly civil)

Got a lot done, mentally and emotionally, on the road...and laid the groundwork for my next great miracle.

Jan made a good point in our discussions. I do grant wishes. Jan's biggest goal in life was to be a Mommy. I was the agent of that. Ann's greatest wish (or need) was sobriety and I granted that. I'd go on, but we'd have some real problems if I started giving away all my secrets. But every woman who has come into my sphere has directly or indirectly gotten what she wanted or needed most from me.

No wonder I am exhausted (but pleased with the story, so far)...

One thing that came out of this...I am officially rebranding Jan from The Swallow to The Valkyrie as a muse. She has proven herself as a fierce defender of our children and a tough minded competitor in all things, she deserves the upgrade to greater legend status.

Anastacia taunted me once more with the image of her friend "Legs", whom I had a crush on at one time, but was unattainble (without subterfuge and harm to many persons). Alas, she is still out of reach, being married and securely so...and that's good as far as I am concerned.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved