Monday, September 19, 2005

Lenny, Alan, Anastacia and the coming transfiguration

Just got off the phone with my old friend, Lenny. He's an actor in Los Angeles whom I met one day while waiting for Ann outside of a 12 step meeting. I love him like brother and I am also happy to hear from him.

He's happy to hear that the last word we got on Ann and her family was that they were well (property damage but no loss of life). But, like me, he is disappointed at the dearth of 1st person information. We'll heal. And our friendship will be stronger, but we are both sad.

Must be old friend day...spent some time with one of my oldest friend on the planet, Alan. We've know each since 8th grade. He's an incredible musician and a good person. Oh, and he'll be at the console for the recording sessions I'll be laying down next month for the podcasts. I trust him, and he brings to the mix those brilliances I lack.

I also heard from Anastacia...mortified that I have not mentioned her favourite poem of mine, "Sex Cookies" in my discussions of the podcasts. Okay, Fuzzy, I pledge it will be there. There will be a taste of the 'cookies (I did it all for the cookie. The cookie...) in one of the podcasts. I expect you to help spread the gospel of the Amomancer for this...

The website redesign will be implemented no later than 9 PM, eastern time, on Wednesday, September 21. Be ready.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved