Wednesday, April 19, 2006

virgin on my tenth wedding night

There's a piece in THE FOUR AGREEMENTS about how what people do, think or say has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them (somehwat echoed in my own statement that "The existence of a single atheist does not disprove the existence of God")

But having been asked a half dozen times in the last few days about my bibliography, and having been greeted by some who have heard of my second planned volume for this year as being a first-time author...I just wanted to kick it clean.

Eight books so far:

PanthEon
From Out of the City
From an Unexpected Quarter*
Love Gods of a Forgotten Religion*
101 Great Love Poems*
INVOCATO
THe Morgantown Suite Poems
The Compleat Panther Cycles*

at least two more in the chute for this year. The ones marked with asterisks are stocked by all major online retailers and will be in supply at this weekend's B&N reading.

I wonder if Asimov (who published more than 200 books in his career) had to put up with this crap.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved