Thursday, April 13, 2006

the new B&N Flyer


Got the flyer from B&N for the readings...their official one that lists just yours truly and Irene McKinney, the West Virginia Poet Laureate.

Nice company to travel in, to be treated as a peer for anyone who is an official anything. And, to be honest, to not have to stare mine own sobriquet ("The Romantic Poet of the Internet") in the face, is a relief. Of course, whilst they remember my initial, they did lose the capital "V" in my last name...but such sins are forgiven, readily.

I'm off to unwind, then I will be laying down this week's podcast...then trying to regain my sanity o'er the weekend. The adrenaline is already flowing for next week. I should get copies of this flyer and my own to various locales to plug the event...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved