Monday, April 10, 2006

That's more like it, campers

I get back over to my email and there's a good, elbow to the face question...good, good, good! I had to answer this one, it gets the juices flowing (again a compound question, is this a trend?)...

Which of your muses (defined as any woman I wrote at least one poem about) that you slept with that you wish you hadn't and which one that you did not sleep with that you wish you had?

Whom I shouldn't have slept with? Hmmm...there are a few I can come up with valid reasons why not, for everything from the breaking of my vows to the breaking of their vows to the notion you should never go to bed with someone crazier than yourself. But I'd have to say, all in all, with no further expansion, for the damage it did to those around me, Arachne.

Now who should I have gone the distance with and did not? This gets measured on several scales, but that prize has to go to...aigh...let me think...hmmmm...The Wisp. I was tempted to say the Goldenheart, but I don't know if her fragileessence would have borne up well under my emotionalism. Had I designed perhap the perfect woman for myself while I was in Los Angeles, The Wisp was her. To be honest, if things had worked out for us, I think the world would be a better place today, at least for me (and, without knowing her current situation, for her).

What's that now? Three down and 7 to go...more later.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved