Wednesday, April 12, 2006

two more questions answered

Almost done done...two more questions...that makes it eight, right?

Will you marry again?
Let's talk about a softball question. Yes, I almost certainly will. That I have made a bungle of the institution twice does not make the institution suspect, but my judgement and luck. I believe in monogamy and fidelity and love, I just made some mistakes along the way. I do believe that there is someone out there, worthy of my adoration and patient with my flaws.

Was the 'penetrating rose' a real rose?
(referencing the poem "the penetrating rose" from THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES)

Wow, I think I've answered this one before, but I'm not ashamed to answer it again. It was a real rose, purchased from a street vendor in Little Italy, in New York City, to the purpose placed. It was left behind in New York, to the best of my knowledge (when last I saw it, the lady in question had it in her possession).

I have decided to do some shuffling on my show this week, and move the new study regarding Poetry in America front and center. Drop by and we'll have a good time...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved