Sunday, April 09, 2006

No new questions...so far...

Just got off the phone a bit ago with my friend Lenny (from Los Angeles)...there are few people in this life I treasure like him, and we've been too busy to connect for the last few months...but I promised I'd drop by when I'm in town for my daughter's wedding in September... Lenny had been a very good friend of mine and my ex-wife's and it turns out he misplaced both our phone numbers and has been going nuts trying to catch up with us (silly boy, just look on the web...I don't hide!)

working tonight on the semifinal edits to Dan McTaggart's MIDNIGHT MUSE IN A CONVENIENCE STORE...want it to be fantastic, as the man has put together an excellent collectio of verse. You rock, Tag...I'm exceedingly proud of you.

1 comments:

Ms. Adams said...

Tag, I was very disappointed to click your name and discover that you do not have a blog. :-( What's up with that? And thank you for commenting on my poem recently.

Okay, William, this is your blog so I must say hello. :-) Hope you're well.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved