Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hometown media

Interesting little trifle of a piece about my forthcoming signing at B&N, courtesy of the Daily Athenaeum, the West Virginia University (WVU) student newspaper. No major gripes from me...they spelled my name correct, got my initial, and managed to successfully name two of the four books than B&N has stocked up on for the event.

And, while it doesn't quite measure up to the coverage they gave me last year (two large pieces, including one on the front page) it was nice to be mentioned. I am sure the local non-student newspaper, the Dominion Post, will either say nothing...or run a small, fold piece with my name misspelled, like usual. I don't play basketball, sell cars or golf, so I am really not their cup of tea.

I wonder if the Red and Blue Journal at Morgantown High School will cover it...

That's when you really know you've made it.

To check out the piece in the DA, you can go to their website...
The Daily Athenaeum Interactive

and, if it is not still up, you should be able to find it (along with at least two older articles about me, using the "Search" function.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved