Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bro...

Today is my older brother, Robert's, birthday.

We've spent about a half century being competitive, usually in a nice way, towards each other. He's a great guy, even if he can be a smart ass when the mood takes him (like I can't? oops...there's that competitive streak...)

But I have found that, unlike just about anybody else on Planet Earth, he's never been malicious about it. We tussle like tiger cubs, but when the chips are down, ahead of just about anyone - he's got my back. And that's what a friend is.

So, Happy Birthday, Bro...I got your back. Let's keep this up for another half century. Just don't depend on me to make it easy for you...you better keep bringing your "A" game. Because I plan to.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved