Sunday, April 23, 2006

lots of time with nothing to do...


It's Sunday Morning...time to....hey, I didn't plan anything for today! What wil I do?

Well, later today I'm helping Tag make the final edit on his book MIDNIGHT MUSE IN A CONVENIENCE STORE.

There's Quaker Meeting this morning.

I've got some groundwork I am laying out for my next two books, as well as pre-prep for the global release of THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS.

I need to catch up on some movie viewing.

There is a slight chance I'll be getting together with a friend later today.

I'm talking to my boys this afternoon.

And of course, I refuse to miss "The West Wing".

So, all in all, fo an unplanned, unstructured lazy lay-about day...lots to accomplish.

I have been asked who is writing the forewords for (1)101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS and (2)RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE.

The answers are (1) No one, the original 101 GREAT LOVE POEMS did not have a foreword, I see no reason to clutter this one, and (2) I haven't decided yet. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would be right for this assignment. It will be tough finding someone I consider relevant and possessed of enough gravitas.

Nominees, anyone?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved