Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busy evening, to say the least

Okay, follow along as best you can and watch yourself on the chord changes...

Busy evening...

#1: This week's show is UP. Check it out on Apple's iTunes Music Store -or- visit The City of Legends Radio page.

#2: Visited B&N to see about the open microphone event. Tag unveiled his book and I got to meet Cheryl Denise, the completely charming poet/author of "I Saw God Dancing". I am going to book her into my podcast in the coming weeks...count on it. I read "Damascus III", "The Darker Angels" and "Cithara Song, strummed lightly as the sun leaps the horizon"...hey, Alisha, everyone loves that poem, you should be proud that you inspired it.

#3: Wrote some more works, but I won't post any right now...busy getting wound up for the signing on Saturday, getting psychotic. No, really...don't get in my face.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved