Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere

The voting has begun for the "Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere"...I'm in the noms.

I am not asking you to vote for me, I am backing the marvelous Nordette Adams (I would not decline the honor, but I feel I have enough sobriquets on my resume).

to vote, go to
The Voting Booth and express your desire. Again, I would encourage you to vote for the Jersey Goddess, Nordette Adams.

Have a great one, I am battling my usual post-signing headache.

Working on a cover design for RONIN... and debating the final title...should the book be called

RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE
or
A RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE

I'm going to cogitate on a subtitle, something with poet or poems or poetry in it...

I am also recruiting a panel to help me in selecting the final 101 poems for 101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS. Ideally I will take both male and female evaluators, but I have a natural bend towards wanting to know what makes women purr...so, if you want to volunteer, are over 18 and have a literary IQ above the temperature of groundwater at the North Pole, drop me a line at williamfdevault@cityoflegends.com expressing your interest in the project. No pay, but you will be acknowledged.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved