Sunday, October 22, 2006

weltschmerz. and distribution woes.

A lot of comments and emails today.

Yes, I do, on occasion, suffer from weltschmerz...but that's okay, if you only see the lit side of a sphere, you may be missing important details around the dark side. I am able to control my moods well enough to keep from falling into that velocity trap.

Distribution woes for POD authors. Absolutely. And, I understand this. Which means someone needs to step up and provide a better means for quality POD books to make it into libraries, schools and bookstores...let me think on this for a few minutes.

I've never quit a fight in my life that was worth fighting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Keep thinking.

-A.Peach

(although not a Georgia one)
Not an Atlanta one. I don't think I've ever been there.
Occassionally an Augusta one. circa 1994...

William F. DeVault said...

I am starting to feel positively stalked, although in a pleasant enough way.

Anonymous said...

Shall I go back to the Disney Mary Poppins? I do have a lot of other things I could be doing...

This is fun, though, thanks for introducing me to it. Honestly, I had never thought much about this whole blog thing before a friend mentioned it to me in August. I'm sure I made some snotty, unimformed comment, but then decided to research it. It is addicting. Might even potentially replace the niccotine addition. If only I had some way to sublimate...

I'm getting in trouble now, maybe I should sign off and leave you alone for a while? Wouldn't want to scare you off now...

Besides, I enjoy the air of mystery, it is one of the things that makes the world go around.

Thanks for making mine spin a little lately...

Peachy Keen
aka
Miss Behave

Billy Jones said...

I've been pondering the same things. It looks as if we'll have to do it for ourselves-- somehow...

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved