Monday, October 23, 2006

Waking up and getting rolling

I've been getting a lot of flirtatious email and blog comments of late...nice to know there is life out there.

Yes, I know I'm a day behind on the podcast. Relax, all will be made up in time.

Got my list from Poetry Super Highway of the contest winners who get prizes from me...one, to be named later (but who is associated with the Texas A&M English Department), won the right to be interviewed and do a reading on the podcast show! Yay!

Much to do today. And tonight: "Heroes" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"...so, life, if not good, is at least diverting.

Feeling strong today. Will see what the day brings with grim determination and an ironic smile.

Later, children.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved