Monday, October 30, 2006

confirmation of the quote on HGTV

I received this in an email this morning, from Michele Beschen, the host of "B. Original" on
HGTV...

"Good morning William!
Your mother was correct, a quote of yours was
used at the beginning of segment #1 in episode
#DBOR-158 - B. Original with Graffiti & Street Art.
It will re-air again, but I can't give you
a date until they update their program grid.
In the meantime, reply with a mailing address
and we'll see if we can get you a copy.
The quote used was:
"A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue."
- William F. DeVault

Cheers to a creative day!

michele.

b. original....today and everyday

"follow no one"

weekdays 11:00 am central time DIY NETWORK
Saturdays/Sundays 4:30 pm central time DIY NETWORK
weekdays 10:00 am central time HGTV"

So, there's my confirmation. I'll let you know if they can get me the segment (I sent them a
mailing address)...maybe I can even get permission to link to it from the site.

And, by all means, look out for Ms. Beschan's work on HGTV and DIY-TV.

Thus endeth the plug.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved