Monday, October 30, 2006

Early Returns from the Voting in the City of Legends

Early returns from the panel previewing the tracks for Nemicorn:

Locked in:
Darfur (Jesus Wept)
The Nosferatu's Quandry
Pink Jade - Soft as Dawn
A Passion, Unrelenting
Right Set of Lips
The Faerie (Strange but Beautiful)

Definitely there:
Fallen and Falling Angels
Damascus, Movement 3
Love Gods (Multivox)
Thetis
Thunder Out of Valhalla
Wild and Defiled, Along the Way

Maybe there:
Theocricide
Amomancy
Texture of Your Tongue
Again, the Nemicorn
Brisant Revelations
Joining the Machine
Brigit

So, what does that mean? Nothing. Yet. I am waiting for further input before making any final decisions and will release the lineup on November 1st. The CD will be available for order on November 3rd.

Nordette Adams sent me an advance of an article she is doing on me. Lovely, but I am not sure I recognize that guy. To me, I will always been that gawky kid who had to ask 12 girls to get a date to his church's "Sweethearts Banquet" in high school, not the guy who gets indecent email propositions from strange but beautiful women, with pictures.

I'll post a link when she finalizes the article.

Tonight's the night I am boycotting NBC's programming because they spinelessly refused to run ads for the documentary "Shut Up and Sing". I will miss "Heroes" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"...but such is life.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved