Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Thank You to PRWEB

I am grateful for the burst of media attention my release of "DARFUR (Jesus Wept)" has generated, and thank everyone for their kind and encouraging words. Now, let's not lose the moment, there are so many important things to get done and life is, at best, a temporary state.

If you did not see the press release for the poetic-musical fusion on PRWEB, here's the link. You can listen to the "song", download the PDF of the release, or even download a large, pretty pretty picture of my face, suitable for awe and hanging on your dart board.

Again my thanks to the guys at PRWEB for empowering the distribution that got the word out to thousands of media outlets. If we get one more person in synch with the problem, we've done a good thing.

Someone asked me the other day if I had backed out of my plans to return to California next year. Emphatically, no. That I don't say it six times a day is merely a nod to those who are stressing over the notion. There are people in my life who are not happy at my plans to jump. Others are very supportive. In a world with so many real things to get wound up about, I'm choosing to work publicly on things that I want people to be engaging in.

More on these causes later.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved