Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Passion, part III

A good day, wrapping up with the posting of the latest edition of the "From Out of the City" podcast at Radio City of Legends and Apple's iTunes Music Store.

In this installment I talk about upcoming releases, and I present two different versions of "A Passion Unrelenting"...one is a "naked" read, the other is with full band and engineering. Check them out and let me know which you prefer.

Nine days until the US elections. If you are registered to vote, make sure you do, in an informed and intelligent response to the issues that are important to you. If you are in the Morgantown area, join us that evening for the open microphone reading of politically-themed poetry at Barnes and Noble.

Wednesday is November 1. We all know what that means. If not, you are a newcomer to my sphere. Stick around, let's see what happens. I am completely uncertain, but cautiously optimistic.

Be well. I am right now impatiently awaiting the responses to my various tracks I have requested friends and peers to review. I'll let you know what I hear as feedback.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved