Thursday, October 12, 2006

This Just In: "Darfur" on the radio

Mary Angela Nangini, who works with the Holy Mother World Networks Radio Maria, a Catholic Radio Station, in Canada, has requested and been granted permission by myself to play "DARFUR (Jesus Wept) on her programs "Hungry For The Spirit" on Mondays (6pm) and "Poet's Corner", on Fridays at (6pm).

For more information on Holy Mother World Networks Radio Maria, please check with their website www.hmwn.net. You can even listen to their programming via the Internet (I am, as I write this, listening to "Precious Blood and Life Program" with host Brian Moccia. Nicely done people.

I am humbled and honored to be invited to take part in this and to be able to share in the cause.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good to know. Gives me a jump off point to name drop you. ;-)

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved