Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the assembly line of mania

I've been busy engineering the new CD. I have had to slowly get used to the sound of my own voice...and deal with those moments when I hear my voice inexorably slide over towards a singing voice. Inevitable? Perhaps. Only time will tell.

After this poetry and music CD, Nemicorn, gets put to bed, I have to finish up the companion CD, The Naked Reads, which at least won't be dealing with music and the possibility of singing.

Ack. I work way too hard, but that is how a prince in exile spends his time (to paraphrase).

I will be honsting the open mic at Barnes & Noble this Thursday. I have been discouraged by the promotion results...we need a new tack. I am just not able to bring my focus to bear on it, and it really isn't my job anyway.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved