Monday, October 30, 2006

The latest returns are in...nemicornemodium reigns

The votes are still pouring in for the tracks for NEMICORN. I am delighted by the passion of the previewers!

Right now, I have to admit, I am seeing some see-saw battles emerging. I wish I could predict what tracks people will ultimately love or hate, but I am getting many tracks that one person will love, the other will say "Absolutely no!" to. It is fascinating to watch.

"Right Set of Lips" seems the most polarizing...everyone either loves it or loathes it.

"A Passion, Unrelenting" and "Darfur" seem to be consistently loved. They are mortal locks at this point.

I'll be announcing the final line up on Wednesday, then we'll be beginning ordering by the weekend. Yes, by the weekend! Let's hear it for the digital renaissance!

Too many projects on my plate, I have to get some of them out and running.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved