Thursday, October 19, 2006

jibber jabber

I received a lot of positive reaction to my mockery of Wal-Mart yesterday, I guess there are a few people who note the hypocritical pandering that so many multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations embrace to woo the middle class.

I see that E.J. went with "sex cookies" for the poem of the day at his blog Amomancer. Nice choice.

Tonight's the open microphone at Barnes & Noble. I would love to see representative from Morgantown High School, University High School, Albert Gallatin High School, Clay-Batelle High School, St Francis High School and West Virginia University pay a visit. I won't hold my breath and will show up armed for bear to eat the time personally if we get skunked. I'd like to not have to read at all, we get so many people to show.

Nice episode of "Lost" last night. Glad to see them picking up the pace. There are only three shows I watch with regularity right now: "Lost", "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and "Heroes". I peek at a few others, but haven't quite committed to them. I am impressed with the storytelling in all three. "Studio 60" is a bit over the head sof the average viewer, and that may ultimately doom it, but here's hoping the American viewing public pleasantly surprises me.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved