Monday, October 02, 2006

Redesigning the City

The oft-promised and much-delayed redesign of The City of Legends is now underway (I finally chose a style and structure and made some brutal decisions about poems to be included and, perhaps more importantly, excluded...).

The revision will bring the site into a tighter structure, and have some aesthetic changes, as well. Approximately 100 poems are falling from grace, and a smattering will be added. Design colours? Think solferino, black and white. Yeah, I'm nuts.

Thanks to all who have been so effusive in their praise of our (William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love) new piece "Darfur (Jesus Wept) both at Radio City of Legends and on MySpace. It was a labour of passion and it was worth the blood, sweat, toil and tears.

I am now toying with adding yet another CD to my upcoming release schedule, one of protest and politically active poetry. I am considering it, not promised, yet.

I have enough books and CDs already in the pipeline, believe me.

Much love to all. Am still so happy for my daughter, Peri, on her wedding. Perhaps now we can heal some longstanding issues between us. I have made many bad decisions, on a personal level, over the years...I just hope to be forgiven, as I have sought to forgive others.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved