Sunday, October 15, 2006

memories...

Earlier I was writing a long blog on political causes, when the power went off...and I am too tired right now to re-iterate, so that wil have to wait until later.

I do, however, have the first scan off of the bonanza of old pictures I uncovered. Maybe I should use it on my website to get more dates?

Yes, that's me, William F. DeVault, the poet, circa age 22. Wow, was I ever that young? Wait until later, when you get the photos of my kids and an ex-wife (but not two...the second one likes to pretend we never met)...

Maybe I'll get my hair cut back to that length...it still has that density (and, God knows, I've never lost my hairline...)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never lost my hairline either; it's just further up on my head.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved