Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Return of the Nosferatu, and a TRIUMPH

The changes to the "songs" I and the band (William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love) have on MySpace are complete, and I am satisfied with the changes.

Dropped from the lineup is finale from my CD, THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB, "The Gods of Love, Live at Kyrienar" and "Horizon"...

Now in the mix?

TRIUMPH. Yes, TRIUMPH, the thick and wicked dark vision of the shifting mores of conflict. You want to hear something brutal and doomed? Here's the one for you.

NOSFERATU. The funked up presentation of the poem "The Nosferatu's Quandry" that I had up briefly about a month ago and everyone compained about it having been taken down. Prince, I think, would approve.

So, follow the link above and get down to it. Listen. Download. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved