Thursday, September 07, 2006

LA Itinerary

I have constructed a rough schedule for my week in Los Angeles, subject to change, but making i easier for people from the 'town to find me, or understand what I am doing.

Tuesday, 9/12:
I arrive at LAX, visit the Cobalt Cafe in the Valley and read at their open mic so the legendary Rick Lupert and I can finally face to face.

Wednesday, 9/13:
I will probably be travelling to the desert to regain my spirit.

Thursday, 9/14:
Early in the day, not sure, but late in the day I will be tarvelling to Santa Barbara to set up my BOO (Base of Operations) for the wedding)

Friday, 9/15:
Rehearsal dinner, later in the day, otherwise, I am leaving this open in case I am required for errands, etc.

Saturday, 9/16:
Peri and Brian get married. I will dance.

Sunday, 9/17:
Catching up with some old friends, I will probably go to the LAX Hilton for ther legendary breakfast buffet, about 11 am. When I was staying there for a month or two, it is where I loved to go.

Monday, 9/18:
Last minute shopping (can you say 3rd Street Promenade?), plane leaves late in the evening.

Tuesday, 9/19:
Back in Morgantown.

This is, of course, a gross oversimplification, and is subject to changes (the right poetry fan at Cobalt and my whole week goes in a new direction).

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved