Thursday, September 21, 2006

Redesign Plans

Some changes are underway.

Yes, I have pulled
*101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS
from distribution. I have some issues with the production and want it right. Those of you who have already bought the book, don't worry. Your copy is now worth a lot more, owing to the fact it is a collectiors item. If you don't want your copy, drop me an email and we'll substitute one of the new editions, in exchange. Then I'll have the more valuable copy. :-)

I am working on a site redesign for
CityOfLegends.com.
It will take a few days, but I am very pleased and excited by the new layout.

The two CD projects previously announced for this fall,

*NEMICORN
and
*The Naked Sessions

will go forward, as will the book projects

*Ronin in the Temple of Aphrodite
and
*Psalms of the Monster River Cult (in collaboration with Daniel S. McTaggart)

I am adding an additional book project, to be announced later, but I think you will find this very exciting. And of course,
*101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS
will rise from the ashes.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved