Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Changes on the wind

I'll be posting tonight some big changes to the website, www.cityoflegends.com and some previously announced plans, please, make sure you're ready.

The trip to Peri's wedding in Los Angeles was an eye opener. But, beyond that, the more important impact may be in subtle epiphanies fanned and formented by the peripheral visions. I was reinforced in some of my notions concerning my life and the people in it. My friend, St. Thomas, tells me I am the most fearless man he's ever met. Time I earned that stripe.

Some good poetry came of the trip, as well. I'm sifting through it as we speak and hope to have it up and available in a few days.

I have made yet another change at the band's site at MySpace (William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love) to add the rather chaotic piece "Falling and Fallen Angels". It is a mind-scrambler, changing directions and tones multiple times, but we had fun putting it together, almost like a musical patchwork quilt over the very meaningful lyrics.

Wow. Jet lag. I increased my fluid intake and ate as much lean protein as I could and snapped out of it after several hours. I hate feeling that toxic. Bleah.

Before I go, if you are, like me, a fan of the show LOST and have not yet checked out the Hanso video derived from this summer's web game, here is a link to the full 70 fragment work Hanso Foundation Video. Enjoy. If you don't enjoy spoilers, avoid it...it not only explains "the numbers", it also gives away many major and minor mysteries.

Gotta go. Love to all.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved