Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

In accordance with the wishes of the poet (William F. DeVault, in case you aren't paying very good attention)...I have stripped "101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS" from his store and placed the brakes on this freshly minted book. I don't know the full story, but I understand he has made some pretty grave decisions regarding some of his projects.

Expect, in his words (from the poem "Brisant Revelations", which I understand was written in a cafe in Pasadena, just one of the memory graveyards he visited on his recent West Coast swing...I sense an exorcism of sorts), the apocalypse.

The Romantic Poet of the Internet is signalling a major turn as regards to his poetry and his books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope that the master has finally come to his senses, declares bankruptcy and moves out of that rural sh*thole and back to LA where he belongs!

William F. DeVault said...

What, me come to my senses? It has been known to take as much as five or six years in some situations. This may be a record for me.

Maybe I'll start a collection to assist in the move!

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved