Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brave and crazy? Rave on.

The targeted release dates for my new CDs is November 1st.

The first CD will be "NEMICORN", and feature several of the poetic-music fusions I and the band (The Gods of Love) have been featuring on my podcast "From Out of the City" (available both at Radio City of Legends and Apple's iTunes Music Store, as well as some unreleased material. From rock to trance to pop to folk, we cover all the bases and even make up a few, converting those base metals into a metal that, while not gold, is not from around this corner of the universe usually.

The second CD will be "The Naked Reads" and will feature an hour of my adorned readings of some of my most popular poems. For poetry fans, its as pure as you can get. If you're looking for performance artists over-acting, I'd suggest going to your nearest open-mic.

I'll be finally getting around to posting some of my pictures from my road trip tonight or tomorrow.

Rave on!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved