Monday, September 04, 2006

Licking the Universe, One Miracle at a Time

No promises, but I may decide to drop in on Rick Lupert's Cobalt Cafe in Los Angeles on the 12th, to shake up the open mic poetry night and meet the legendary editor of the Poetry Superhighway ezine. All depends on if there is anything else better to do (Definition: Getting to spend time with my kids, or a lovely of the second magnitude or later insists I spend the night...)

I am intending to have lunch on Wednesday on the Third Street Promenade. Anyone care to join me? I'll be bearing presents to those loyalists able to show...

I have gotten so much sleep the last two days, I feel spoiled...

let me see...ah yes, some old works out at MySpace...some new ones in the queue to be processed and placed alongside...I guess you'll just have to see what the new ones are.

Looking forward so much to seeing Peri again. And Brian. And Dante. And Elric. And my city. If I won the lottery and an apropriate Aphrodite materialized, I'd have the universe licked...

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved