Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The clock, she is a-ticking...

A week until I leave for Los Angeles. So many little details to cover. Too many.

I am actually entertaining interviews while I am in the City of Angels, hoping to at least get a good network re-established while I am there. With my resume, it is not a question of if, it is a question of when.

The books are doing fine, but even the most commercial poets hold day jobs. Professors, teachers, pig farmers, editors. Not a problem for me, I wrote some of my most celebrated works while holding down high-paying pressure-cooker jobs as project manager and proposalling lead for companies like Perot Systems, Computer Sciences Corporation and GE.

Time to get my mojo completely back on-track.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved